Jeannie, Joy, and others are exploring some options: Change the time and/or day of our meeting to use the larger room? When? Stay in the board room? Change our location? If we change location, where? Other options?
If you have any thoughts, let Jeannie know. We will need to make a decision in the next few months, so this will be a topic of further discussion.