She made it her own with several changes.
- She incorporated some edge stitches into the pattern when she decreased to help with the seaming.
- She chose to use wool yarn (Lion Brand Wool-Ease) instead of cotton.
- She went a size larger on the needles.
- She knit 1½ inches of rib on the sleeves and bottom instead of 2½ inches.
- She made the collar a bit wider to balance out the chunkier look that I got with using wool yarn.
- She lengthened the body of the sweater by about 2½ inches because she wanted a big, baggy fit.
Congratulations, Lisa, on a beautiful sweater.