Tuesday, September 11
9:30 a.m., Puyallup Library
Please bring your name tent to each meeting.
Note that the Fair will be in full swing so traffic might be heavier.
- Bring your ideas for programs, field trips, etc.
- Milly from Ben Franklin has offered to teach — topic and cost TBD
- January 2013 library display. Ideas for the display — charity items, different ways to knit socks, lace, other ideas? Bring items in December for January display. Libbie has volunteered to help set up the display. Other volunteers?
Show and SharePlease introduce yourself — name, how did you learn how to knit, favorite tool
- Chemo/comfort hats for the American Cancer Society in Tacoma. Sue V. will deliver hats.
- Purple baby hats for Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital in Tacoma. Jeannie H. will deliver them.
Did you enter either the Pierce County Fair or Western Washington Fair or both? Did you win ribbons? Sue V. will collect the information for a post to recognize our guild knitters.