Tuesday, August 14,
The picnic is at Pattie’s beautiful home and lakeside gazebo at Lake Tapps. Nita provided directions in the latest newsletter.
- A main dish, salad, dessert, or snacks to share, along with serving utensils.
- Your own non-alcoholic beverage.
- Your knitting and Show & Share projects.
- A lawn or camp chair if you have one.
- Sunglasses and/or hat and/or wrap (depending upon the weather).
Another knitting opportunity: Spots currently are available for the annual Boise lace-knitting retreat, October 21-26. If you are interested, contact Sue V.