Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Wild Log Cabin Blanket


















This post is a practice shot for me learning to upload pictures to the blog. So here is my latest Project Linus blanket. It's a log cabin using all the leftovers from the bottom of my acrylic yarn bin.... no color plan here at all folks, just grab and knit. Hopefully some kid will really love it.

I've also added a shot of the jacket project I've started for Skacel. This is the original garment, mine will be in a fall colorway. I'm working on the back, which is solid color and in seed stitch, the fronts and sleeve cuffs are done with short rows. Should have something to show you by picnic time.

The photo practice is to get me ready to send you some on-the-scene news from the Sock Summit coming up in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned.